Here is my recipe for “Steamed chicken with yuzu and its fennel risotto”, perfectly paired with our “Didascalie brut”. This recipe highlights the delicate and subtle flavors of our Brut champagne while offering a healthy and tasty dish. Here is everything you will need:
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 yuzu lemons
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 finely chopped fennel bulb
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bottle of Didascalie – Brut
- Cut the chicken breasts into large chunks and set aside.
- Mix the yuzu lemon juice, chicken broth and white wine in a bowl. Book. Book.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and fennel and cook until soft and golden.
- Add the Arborio rice to the pan and stir for about 2 minutes until well coated with oil.
- Pour the lemon yuzu mixture over the rice, stirring constantly until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Add a ladle of hot chicken broth and continue to stir until the liquid is absorbed. Repeat this step until the rice is cooked and the consistency is creamy.
- Add the grated parmesan and butter to the risotto, stirring until well incorporated. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken pieces in a steamer and cook for about 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve the chicken on a portion of fennel risotto. Garnish with a few fresh fennel leaves for presentation.
- Accompany with a Didascalie – Brut from Champagne Jean Hû.
Bon appétit !